This post contains affiliate links. Check out my Disclosure Policy here.
Grocery shopping can be such a hassle… Always-full parking lots, long waiting lines, and newly rearranged grocery stores are some of my biggest pet peeves. Not to mention how much my grocery bill can rocket by buying good quality, healthy food for my four-person family.
Imagine my surprise and utter delight when I found out about Brandless, a spectacularly cheap online grocery store!
Brandless has a wide variety of food, beauty, health & wellness, kitchen, baby, and pet products; and almost everything is only $3! Everything is certified organic, non-GMO, tree free, cruelty free, and some are even vegan and gluten-free! They even have their own CBD line opening up soon.
After you complete an order, they will donate the monetary equivalent of one meal to Feeding America, the nation’s leading domestic hunger relief organization. If you subscribe to get a monthly Brandless order, they donate the equivalent of two meals each time. And if you purchase a gift card, they donate the equivalent of five meals!!
Not only are you helping the earth by switching to organic and sustainable products, you’re also helping feed America’s hungry. Totally a win-win!! I definitely recommend trying some of their products; you won’t be disappointed!
Below, I’ve compiled a quick shopping list of my personal go-to Brandless products…
- Organic Sesame Ginger Dressing & Marinade, ($3) My favorite dressing to put on a salad, or marinade chicken with.
- Organic Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade, ($3) (And Gluten Free!, also $3) Makes the most delicious teriyaki chicken!
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, ($3) Extremely multi-purpose; cooking, makeup remover, skin softener, hair mask, some cleaning.
- Organic Garlic Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ($4) To add a dash of zesty flavor to any salad dressing or fried dish.
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, ($3) To make Italian dressing with, or used in cooking.
- Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, ($3) Yummy, yummy spaghetti.
- Gluten-Free Italian Herb Pizza Crust Mix, ($3) Make your own gluten-free pizza dough by hand!
- Organic Fair Trade Light Roast Ground Coffee, ($3) Must… Have… Caffeine…
- Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter, ($3) I love crunchy peanut butter, but they also offer creamy peanut butter and creamy almond butter.
- Maple Glazed Almonds, ($3) Healthy but tasty snack!
- Organic Dried Cranberries, ($3) My go-to as a salad or sandwich topper, and as a snack for my kiddo.
- Dried Fruit & Nut Salad Topper, ($3) Another great salad topper, with nuts!
- Refillable Multi-Surface Cleaner Starter Kit, ($6) & Refills, ($6) Less harmful than other cleaners out there, smells great, and you reuse the same plastic bottle every time.
- Lemon Verbena Surface Cleaning Wipes, ($3) Smells amazing, and cleans just as good as Clorox wipes.
- Tree-Free Paper Towels, ($3) Environmentally friendly paper towels. Still one-use, but no trees are being cut down to make these.
- Compostable Hot Beverage Cups, ($3) Multi-use compostable coffee cups, sleeves, and lids. Just throw in your compost when you’re done, or use as seed starter cups!
- Eucalyptus & Lavender Gel Hand Soap, ($3) Smells so yummy!
- Diapers, ($9) Mostly leak-free, moisture-wicking, and holds a substantial amount of excretion.
- Plant Based Baby Wipes, ($18) Plant-based, and much more gentle on the skin than even Pampers sensitive skin wipes.
- Diaper Rash Cream, ($5) Not as great as some other creams I’ve tried, but it does a great job at creating a moisture seal.
- Organic Applesauce Pouches, ($3) Yummy, yummy! They offer other kinds of baby foods and snacks as well, but the applesauce is pretty much all I buy anymore.
- Exfoliating White Tea Facial Wipes, ($4) Good for sensitive skin, but still effectively cleans and exfoliates. Love their other facial wipes, too.
- Hydrating Rosewater Facial Toner Spray, ($5) I love rosewater spray, but a lot of other brands are so expensive. This stuff is awesome.
- Green Tea & Aloe Moisturizing Shampoo, ($4) & Conditioner, ($4) This stuff is SO cleansing. If you have long, dry-ish hair, be sure to use a lot of conditioner, or some leave-in.
- Lemon Verbena Body Scrub, ($5) This stuff smells so good and makes my skin so soft!
- Aluminum Free Citrus Neroli Deodorant, ($4) I personally have to use men’s deodorant to keep me covered all day, so this stuff isn’t super effective for me. But it smells super yummy.
- Mint Foot Cream, ($4) I also use this as regular lotion, but I love to use it as a foot cream because of the mint. It’s super cooling and soothing. Great after a long day.
Health & Wellness
- Organic Women’s Gummy Multivitamin, ($9) These are good, as far as gummy vitamins go. My favorite way to get in my daily vitamins.
- Organic Kids’ Gummy Multivitamin, ($9) Getting my kid to take pills is pretty difficult, so I’ve opted for gummies. Now my kid asks me for her daily vitamins!
- Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, ($9) I LOVE matcha. Matcha tea, matcha ice cream, matcha lattes, matcha beauty products… This powder makes it easy to make matcha-whatever!
- Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil, ($5) Eucalyptus is one of my favorite essential oils. I use it in my laundry all the time, I use it in my humidifier when I’m sick, it can help repel some bugs… and it smells so yummy!
- Pure Lemon Essential Oil, ($5) Lemon is another one of my favorites. I always try to have a few bottles around the house; one in the kitchen for general cleaning and scent control, one with my cleaning supplies, and one by my humidifier.
These are all some of my favorite items from Brandless, but they have so much more to offer! I highly recommend trying out a few products.
Brandless is such an amazing company. Not only do they donate money to Feeding America each time you buy something, they’re also committed to reducing their impact on the environment. They focus on the 3 R’s; reducing waste, reusing materials, and recycling. Check out their about page for more info on what they’re all about.
Thanks for reading!